The Brother CS5055PRW is a computerized machine designed for beginners and intermediate sewers
The Brother CS5055PRW is a Project Runway Limited edition machine. It’s designed for both beginners and intermediate sewers. It features a drop-in bobbin system for easy threading. Includes features for overcasting, blind hems and twin needle topstitching. All built-in stitches are displayed on the front of the machine so making stitch choices is easy.
The machine is so easy to learn and use. Its small footprint makes it convenient to carry wherever required. This machine’s exceptional feed system makes sewing with fabrics like denim easy and trouble-free. It also has drop feed for free motion quilting.
- 850 stitches per minute
- 87 stitches, 50 built-in stitches
- push button stitch selection
- greatest stitch width 7mm that can be adjusted as needed.
- greatest stitch length of 5mm
- 5 buttonholes one-step buttonholes with automatic sizing
- LCD display
- top drop-in bobbin load system
- auto needle threader
- manual tension adjustment
- operated with a foot peddle
- bright LED light
- free arm
- weight 10.65 lbs.
- Lightweight but stable, portable and compact
- Added versatility with its stitch selection and feeding system
- Easy to set up and start using for beginners
- Comes with a carrying case and is easy to store
- Vertical spool pin makes it easier to check tension
- Easy to use with a quick start guide and bilingual operation manual
- Durable with Brother’s 25-year warranty
- Outstanding customer service
- Its manual tension may take some getting used to
- Despite an amply lit workspace, it may not suffice for late night sewing
- Insufficient storage space for additional accessories
- Cannot be used on 120V AC
6 presser feet
blind stitch foot
button sewing foot
The Brother CS5055PRW electric sewing machine is an ideal beginner sewer investment. It is durable enough to last through your career. It’s easy to set-up and use. A versatile machine that stitches evenly on thick quilts, jeans and curtains.