The Brother Designio DZ1234 is the perfect serger machine for beginning and intermediate sewers on a budget
Enjoy making and creating with 22 serger stitching functions including 4-thread overlock, 3-thread overlock, ribbon lock, narrow hem and rolled hem. With this many stitching options to choose from, using the instructional DVD you can start sewing on this serger machine in no time at all.
The easily adjustable stitch width feature helps maintain the stitch width an any fabric. You can expect a quick turnaround time because the Brother Designio DZ1234 can stitch 1300 stitches a minute.
The built-in storage feature lets you store accessory tools while the removable trim trap stores the foot controller and collects trim while serging.
- 1300 sewing stitches a minute
- Color coded for easy threading
- No special needles required
- Free arm easily serges cylindrical pieces
- Weighs 18.15 pounds
- Stitch width can be adjusted to requirements
- Built-in storage for accessory tools
- Easy color-coded threading for easier serging
- Differential fabric feed offers durable and consistent stitch quality
- Creates beautiful edges and hems on various fabrics including linen and stretchy fabrics
- Removable trim trap to store the foot controller and collect trim
- Doesn’t have automatic threading
- A little noisy which is to be expected in this price range
- 4 large white threads
- Trim trap
- Soft protective case
- Mini color thread
- 2 sets of needles
- 4 thread nets
- Foot controller
- Hexagonal wrench
- Thread spool cap
- Cleaning brush
- Comes with standard, piping, gathering and blind hem stitch feet
- Power cord
The Brother Designio DZ1234 is a worthy investment to have at home as an entry-level serger machine. It offers a range of features, quality stitching, a durable machine and all at an affordable price.