The Brother PE770 offers a large number of stitches
The Brother PE770 embroidery machine is user-friendly. It comes with a large embroidery field with enough space to stitch larger designs. Features include ability to rotate font, designs, and lettering for customize creations. The many features on this machine make your home embroidery experience enjoyable.
With the PE770, you can use the USB to import your chosen images. You can then edit pictures by rotating and improving image size. Use the built-in memory to save your designs for future use.
This is a dedicated embroidery machine and it cannot be used for ordinary sewing.
- 460 sewing stitches
- 430 inbuilt and 30 on CD
- 138 built-in embroidery designs including florals
- 120 frame pattern combinations
- 11 lettering fonts for personalized creations
- 650 stitches per minute
- large 5” x 7” embroidery field for large designs and for combining designs
- thread trimmer cuts the upper and lower threads with the touch of a button
- quick-set bobbing load feature
- auto needle threader
- automatically adjusts to the appropriate tension
- adjust sewing speed by pressing the setting keys on the operation panel
- push operating buttons
- inbuilt LED light that brightly lights up the workspace
- produces minimal noise
- weighs 26.6 pounds.
- extensive design editing
- amazing stitch quality
- quick to learn and use
- variable speed control
- USB port
- buy designs and update your machine through iBroidery.com
- 25-year warranty
- black and white screen with minimal editing provisions
- the machine is for embroidery only
- embroidery foot Q – on machine
- seam ripper
- needle set
- screwdrivers x 2
- spool caps x 3
- spool net
- embroidery set
- dust cover
The Brother PE770 is a good investment for a home embroidery machine. As a first embroidery machine, it is a great option. This is a durable embroidery machine with good features, including a built-in library of designs and inbuilt memory. There is a dedicated Facebook group along with YouTube videos available.