Brother PE800 is quite likely the best embroidery machine on the market
Do you love stitching beautiful embroidery designs to clothes and accessories? If yes, you need an embroidery machine like Brother PE800. This is an easy-to-use machine which can be used to create dazzling embroidery designs.
The machine offers a choice of 138 built-in designs, including scrollwork, quilt, and floral patterns. You can even choose or import other designs from compatible sources and store it in its’ built-in memory space.
Its 5”x7” embroidery field facilitates larger embroidery projects. There are additional 10 frame designs and 11 built-in fonts to use to beautify your projects.
The Brother PE800 lets you rotate, increase and reduce your design size and even give a mirror image on its color LCD touch display. Its built-in color palette allows you to change individual embroidery thread colors to preview before stitching. This gives you an idea of how the design looks with different colors.
Threading the machine is a cinch thanks to its automatic needle threader and the printed, numbered threading design. Anyone can learn to use the Brother PE800 with its step-by-step tutorials located beside the LCD touch screen display.
- 650 stitches per minute
- 138 built-in designs
- 11 font styles
- 10 frame shapes, and 14 border styles
- Wide-ranging design editing – rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs
- 5”x7” embroidery field
- Buy or customize designs and store it in the built-in memory and USB port
- Expansive stitching field for large designs and lettering
- Large color LCD touch screen lets you preview designs and colors
- Automatic needle threader
- Programmed thread trimmer
- Design memory
- Bright built-in LED light
- Free customer phone and online technical support throughout its life.
- Weighs 13.74 pounds
- Design editing feature – design, size and rotate with design editing features
- Can change thread colors on the LCD screen using the built-in color palette
- 5” x 7” embroidery area
- This is embroidery only sewing
- Has a set of needles
- 4 bobbins
- 5” x 7” embroidery hoop & foot
- 3 screwdrivers (large, small and disc-shaped)
- 4 sized spool caps ranging from mini, small, and medium to large
- Dust cover
- Owner’s manual
The Brother PE800 is fully computerized and a great embroidery machine for embroidery enthusiasts. Not only does it boast of a good collection of stitches, but you can also choose and import additional designs from compatible sources, and store it in its built-in memory space or USB. You will have access to Brother’s software and downloadable design selections. Go to iBroidery.com and find what you need.
The LCD touch display feature lets you check that you are happy with the design and its colors before starting on a new project. The automatic needle threader is a blessing, especially if your design involves changing colors a number of times. The Brother PE800 embroidery machine is highly rated in best selling lists!