The 7258 is an award-winning Singer sewing machine
It’s no surprise that Singer’s 7258 sewing machine is an award-winning model, and a worthy investment. It has won the Consumers Digest Award twice! It’s so easy to use that beginners can start using it by following the clearly defined instruction DVD and manual. At the same time, the sewing machine’s range of features makes it a handy tool for expert sewers too.
One of the highlights of the 7258 is the 100 stitches it offers making the machine ideal, for not only garment sewing, but also quilting and for sewing crafts, heirloom and decorative stitches.
Choosing stitches is so easy because there’s no need for scrolling through, a numbered list of the stitches is displayed and an LED screen. First, decide on a stitch and find the number which is displayed under the stitch on the diagram. Then select the number by moving the number on the LED screen up or down till you reach your chosen stitch.
You have complete control over your stitching with the Singer 7528, deciding and controlling the stitch length, width, and speed at the push of a button. Make long stitches for decorative purposes or tight stitches for sewing on thick material.
Set the speed of the stitches to automatically stitch a maximum of 750 stitches per minute. Adjusting the speed is also possible during sewing by using the slider.
- 750 stitches per minute
- 100 stitches which includes
- 8 stretch stitches, 9 essential and 76 decorative stitches
- One-step buttonhole, 6 fully automatic buttonholes, 1 endless buttonhole
- 6mm max width
- LCD screen
- Adjustable sewing speed
- Variable needle positions
- Drop-in bobbin system
- Twin needle function
- Tie Off Button (tie off and stop sewing automatically- programmable
- Electronic autopilot
- Start-stop button
- Automatic needle threader
- Self-adjusting tension system
- Programmable needle up and down for use with applique and quilting etc
- Needle speed can be programmed
- LED light
- Weighs 14.6 pounds
- Easily choose stitches using the LED screen
- Stitch length and width are controllable
- There’s a free arm with storage compartment for extra needles
- Durably built with a metal frame
- Detailed instruction manual
- Sews smoothly
- Affordably priced
- A bit noisy
- DVD is not model specific
10 presser feet including all-purpose, zipper, embroidery, darning and buttonhole feet, satin stitch, overcast foot, rolled hem foot, blind hem foot,
- Seam puller
- Spool felt
- Spool caps
- Needle package
- Spool Pin
- Lint brush
- Darning plate
- Soft-sided dust cover
- Instruction manual in Spanish, English, and French
- Introduction DVD
The Singer 7258 is an award-winning, affordably priced computerized sewing machine packed with features and stitches, and easy for anyone to use. The myriad of features, accessories, and stitches make the Singer 7258 the perfect Singer sewing machine for any home. It’s ideal for the beginner and advanced sewers, quilters, and craft enthusiasts.